Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Book Review:Surrender by Pamela Clare


Surrender by Pamela Clare

**Don't be put off by the cover! It's not cheesy. Promise**

I'm a big fan of Pamela Clare's I-Team series and was hesitant to read a historical. Sometimes authors are better in one genre than another. I should NOT have hesitated. Haven't read a historical romance in forever and this was better than most historical romances that I've read. The characters were well formed and I really believed in the story and felt the emotion. The love scenes can get a wee bit steamy, so it is not for those that prefer a more gentle romance. Pamela Clare did quite a bit of research to accurately portray this time in history. I highly recommend. Now I'm on the the sequel: Untamed.

Happy Reading!
Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment