Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Book Review: Ain't She Sweet by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

I just read Ain't She Sweet by Susan Elizabeth Phillips and I must say I soooo loved this book. I'm not sure if it is because I'm from a small town in Mississippi or what, but I so knew some of these characters. I was in a group like the Seawillows and I must admit I did one or two of the rituals, I will not say which one but oh did we have fun. It also made me remember what great friendships we had and some of us still have today. If you are in the mood for small town living and great fun this is a must read.
Dee

1 comment:

  1. I too love this book. At times you think the heroine almost deserves what she gets, but you grow to love her and root for her. No one does emotion like S.E.P. So romantic.

    ReplyDelete