Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Books in YA!!!!


Announcing a shipment of new books in the YA/Teen Department!!!


I admit that it's always one of my most favorite days in the library when I have a cart full of brand new books to put on the shelf. It's a complete experience for me: I like the way they feel (the pages are all crisp), the way they smell (like fresh ink) and how gorgeous the covers look!!! Here's a short list of a few new things on the shelf - be sure to check one out so you can have the new book "experience."


Lockdown by Walter Dean Myers
Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Dirty Little Secrets by C. J. Omololu
Little Miss Red by Robin Palmer
Albatross by Josie Blott
A Star on the Hollywood Wald of Fame by Brenda Woods
Token of Darkness by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters
My Boyfriend's Dogs by Dandi Daley Mackall
A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
Riker's High by Paul Volponi


No comments:

Post a Comment